Single Use Kits for Manicure/ Pedicure - Coconut, Lime & Oats
Inspired by home remedies. Handcrafted. Carefully Curated. Handpicked Ingredients.
Hand & Feet - Exfoliates | Nourishes | Intensely Moisturizes | Repair Nails | Soften Dead Skin & Cracked Heels | Clarifies | Even Tones | Natural Glow
As our products are handcrafted in small batches and made with natural ingredients, there may be slight variations in fragrance, tint & shape - that is a hallmark of being pure & natural
Pro tip: This box is also an excellent investment if you want to try out a small batch of our wellness range.
Total required time - 45 - 50 mins
Suggested Use - Once a fortnight
Skin Type - Suits all skin types
The kit contains:
1. Bubbling Soak - Kokum Butter Salt Bomb
2. Cuticle & Massage Butter
3. Foaming Scrub - Walnut Sugar Scrub
4. Clay Mask - Oats & Bentonite White Clay Mask
How to create your own calm -
After nail polish removal and nail cutting & filing
- Drop the BUBBLING SOAK bomb in a small tub right below the tap or shower. Make sure to use hot water. Crumble the bomb once it softens. All the butters, oils & essential oils are released in the water.
- Take the CUTICLE & MASSAGE BUTTER and apply very little on the nails - the sesame oil in this pellet is very good for the nourishment of nails (save rest for massage at the end)
- Soak yourself or your hands/feet, as it provides intense nourishment, relaxes strained muscles, de-tans and loosens dead skin cells.
- In case of dead skin or cracking soles, scrape off the loosened skin with a gentle foot scraper or pumice stone.
- Soak for 10 – 15 mins. Push the cuticles, clip extras.
- Take half of the FOAMING SCRUB for each hand/ leg. Wet the scrub lightly and scrub the wet skin The granules exfoliate, the mild soap cleanses and the oil moisturises the skin.
- Use the soap released from the scrub to brush the nails and scrape the dead skin off with a gentle scraper. Rinse off.
- To the CLAY MASK, add some water & make a paste. Apply uniformly to the areas of skin exposed to the sun (exclude palms & soles).
- Allow to semi dry for 5 -7 minutes & rinse off with clean water.
- Pat dry and take the remaining CUTICLE & MASSAGE BUTTER, press lightly and massage with half on each hand/ leg. The cocoa butter & beeswax in the product are extremely moisturising and deeply nourishing. Focus on soles of feet and dry or cracked skin.
- Wipe off excess properly with a hot towel.
Avoid using soap & other chemicals for at least 12 hours.