Single Use Kits for Therapeutic Body Polishing - Charcoal & Tea Tree
Inspired by home remedies. Handcrafted. Carefully Curated. Handpicked Ingredients.
Body - Exfoliates | Nourishes | Intensely Moisturizes | Cleanses | Clarifies | Even Tones | Natural Glow
As our products are handcrafted in small batches and made with natural ingredients, there may be slight variations in fragrance, tint & shape - that is a hallmark of being pure & natural
Pro tip: This box is also an excellent investment if you want to try out a small batch of our wellness range.
Total required time - 75 - 90 mins
Suggested Use - Once a fortnight
Skin Type - Suits all skin types
The kit contains:
1. Foaming Scrub - Walnut Sugar Scrub
2. Cocoa & Shea Massage Butter
3. Clay Mask - Charcoal & Brazilian Grey Clay Mask
4. Bath Whip
How to create your own calm -
- Wet your body with hot water (you may use a hot water spray), take the FOAMING SCRUB little by little & wet it lightly in your hands.
- Apply to the skin and scrub gently in circular motion. The soap will cleanse, the oil will nourish & the sugar crystal & walnut powder will gently exfoliate your skin. After the sugar melts, rinse off the lather with lukewarm water to or wipe off with a hot towel.
- For the hot oil massage, put the SHEA COCOA BUTTER PELLET in the oil heater or a heat safe bowl along with 30 to 40 ml of plain carrier oil (coconut, olive, almond, etc.)
- Heat it and once the pellet melts & the essential oils are released, mix the oil & butter concoction. The base for an extremely luxurious & therapeutic massage is ready.
- Once it is soothingly hot, gently massage your body with the blend of butters & oils and experience the relaxation.
- Wipe off the excess oil with a soft tissue or disposable towel to prepare for mask application.
- To the CLAY MASK, add some water & make a thin paste. Apply uniformly.
- Allow to semi dry for 5 minutes & rinse off or wipe with a disposable towel.
- For the shower, use the extremely gentle BATH WHIP soap. Apply the cream in circular motion on wet skin. Use loofah or body brush to produce a rich foam & remove dead skin cells. Rinse off.
Avoid using chemicals for at least 12 hours.